Legal advice in the event of breaches or crimes comitted in Spain
The Spanish legal system differs from the Dutch system. Furthermore, Spanish authorities work at a slower pace and Spaniards are less flexible when it comes to applying the law.
The lawyers and jurists of OTIS Advocaten know Spanish law very well. Therefore, they can advise you when you are faced with a fraud, a traffic accident, mistreatment, or another type of crime. They can offer you the best solutions in case you are harmed and the best way to file a complaint. They are also experts in criminal proceedings and how, after the sentence is rolled out, you can enforce it in the Netherlands.
If you are being investigated for a criminal offense in Spain, the team of OTIS Advocaten can advise you in his own language. We are aware of the cultural and legislative differences between both countries, which allows us to advise you in an optimal way.
Here are examples of situations in which OTIS Advocaten can advise you:
- You or your child has been involved in a fight in Spain or in a disturbance in a Spanish discotheque.
- You have suffered violence from the Spanish police.
- You have been accused of mistreatment in Spain.
- You have been a victim of mistreatment in Spain.
- You have been arrested in Spain for alleged drug trafficking, theft or fraud.
- You have been scammed in Spain.